PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Привет от Габриэля Бланко

Haze
15.09.2009, 00:54
Вот, как просил Габриэль, отправляю на форум (хотя думаю многие и так получили это письмо). Правда не знаю в какой раздел будет правильнее.

My dear friends:

A few months ago I enjoyed one of the most exciting days of my life: I decided to take the parachute course in the Vatulinoґs drop zone.

Since the first moment I arrived to your facilities I found only kindly people, experimented professionals and, the most important, a very nice group of friends!

You always made me feel as part of the team, and my total lack of Russian languageґs proficiency wasnґt an obstacle to learn and to enjoy that unique experience.

I recommend it to everybody looking for a safe and challenging experience, no matter the origin, citizenship or language: if you are in Moscow, go to Vatulino … if after that, you still have some free time, visit the Red Square!

Please make extensive these comments to all your team and feel free to post it in your forum in order to attract more people, even foreign tourist or expats living and working in Russia, to live the perfect Vatulinoґs experience!

At last, see attached a small gift for you: I know it is not so nice as the original airplane but please accept some pics of a RA-33065ґs model build by myself … Iґm not the “best plasticґs modeler of the world” but consider it just as a way to explain you the deep and good feelings I keep in my heart of that perfect time in your aerodrome.

keep doing the things right and “muchas gracias” (большое спасибо) from the other side of the world,

Gabriel Blanco

from Buenos Aires, Argentina

http://i024.radikal.ru/0909/25/13831469adf5t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/i024.radikal.ru/0909/25/13831469adf5.jpg.html)

Haze
15.09.2009, 12:17
на фото наш кузнечик, если кто не понял.
Кстатии, можно в англ версии сайта сделать раздел отзывы и поместить этот пост туда.

no name
15.09.2009, 13:07
Сильно все таки парня торкнуло Ватулино до сих пор не отпускает=)

Xanaka
15.09.2009, 13:09
нда-а-а-а... торкнуло - это точно... только он забыл макет бочки еще сделать... :D

Алексей Вадимович
16.09.2009, 00:26
"if you are in Moscow, go to Vatulino … if after that, you still have some free time, visit the Red Square!"

Это он красиво!!! =D>